Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday post 139c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3703, which D2 proudly reports as something equaling just over 102kcal or sth very slightly over 1.47km. XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-So began 20+ minutes of stupid forced exercises for all four limbs.
-That was followed by five laps of side walking, after which I visited the loo once (needless to say, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself).
-Since I'd let her gleefully FORCE :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for her earlier today, PIG mum instead gleefully forced poor Ela to wash dishes, fold clothes and so this exercise that Mikey had taught me @ plaza on Sunday.
-One more loo trip for me before dinner. Of course, PIG mum gleefully forces me to do everything myself, but thanks to her who helped me put on a pajama top, coz 'twas getting cooler!
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown vegetables and three small chunks of beef. oh, and two/three tiny chunks of sweet potato.
-Dinner was washed down with some of that green tea the Sushi Train lady had given me! Originally, PIG mum had handed me soup, but I refused to drink it. XD
-After drinking the yummy green tea, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-Going now to continue my entry for the next writer's group competition! (I'd only just started after finishing Monday Post 139b when PIG mum gleefully forced me offline just to gleefully force me to do all those stupid exercises for her.
-So fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, my final, final events for today plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: