Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday Post 159b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday's now 2008 (which Digi proudly reports as equaling sth very slightly over ... actually, Digi apologies that his idiot owner forgot to record down the measurements he gives XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's ... okay, that hasn't arrived yet, either. XD Anyways, events for today?
-Woohoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-BTW, Joni's devotional topic's 'Aspen Leaves'.
-Afterwards, Daddy bear and I cuddled and we snored, me waking to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work @ 7:50am.
-Argh, PIG mum's gleefully booting me offline to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her. >< Well, fingers crossed I can bbl, because I'm still owed @ least TWELVE MINUTES online!!! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: