Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wednesday Post 158

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1644 steps today (which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 490m or 24.7kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's Arguing; It's a Waste of Time!' but thirdly and most importantly, I'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online after Carol leaves tonight!!! Righteo, events for today?
~Woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
~Afterwards, Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work around 7:45am and use the pot :P once more.
-More happy snorings with Daddy bear followed, plus one more pot :P trip around 9am and another one around 10am, just before the phone rings. I guess it's dearest dad with his morning wake-up call, and prepare for PIG mum to come into my room and poke me with "fifteen more minutes," very soon.
-instead, she comes and gives me some awesome news! "Vincent's sick," she says. Hallelujah! But i get up anyway, offering PIG mum a chance to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk around Woolies buying groceries for her because I want a pork salad roll for lunch. *sigh* Trust PIG mum to remember all those restrictions she's placed on me. "You can have that for lunch," she reminds me. "Afternoon tea's fruit only, remember?"
-So i swing myself around to the pot :P for three more tinkles, before PIG mum gets me kitted. Next, she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast is two yummy Weetbix with the tiniest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water.
-After one more loo trip, PIG mum, Rolls and I hit Warrigal Square!
-Ela did well, having PIG mum gleefully force her to hold onto the shopping cart rail. And we bumped into Wade again! PIG mum spotted him first, I steered the trolley over and we all yakked awhile. He hadn't left Woolies (like I'd feared), just been working different hours.
Groceries done, PIG mum tootled us doen to Runcorn Plaza Hot Bread, where Rolls bought a pork salad roll along with me! Personally, I was just happy that I got to explain to the boss lady why we'd prolly not come back to buy any more pork salad rolls until Autumn (their rolls aren't refrigerated); PIG mum reckons their pork goes off during Summer) although PIG mum later blasted me for telling her that, saying it wasn't necessary.
-Back home, Aunty Mecky then Aunty Anne arrived. I made sure to thank Aunty Anne heaps and heaps for shouting PIG mum out for lunch. :o)
-Firstly, Aunty Mecky fed me one really dry pear.
-For lunch, both Rolls and I enjoyed our yummy pork salad rolls! I drank mine with one yummy mug of chocolate Nesquik, the first I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-After lunch, Aunty Mecky took me once to the loo for two tinkles.
-Back @ the gobbling :P table, I continued reading Band-aid for a Broken Leg and Aunty Mecky did the rubbing for Ela for about twenty-five minutes, before giving herself the next thirty-five minutes off, just standing there and watching television. I've told her to sit down on the sofa, but Aunty Mecky refuses, saying that sitting down only gives you a fat stomach. Oh, that explains the size of Tum Tum, then. XD
-At 1
-Hey, Carol should arrive soon, so just lemme jot down that Rolls, PIG mum and I went shopping @ Woolies and Aunty Mecky came to mind me for three hours while Aunty Anne shouted lucky PIG mum out for lunch. Carol will come supervise my shower soon and hopefully we'll have dinner tonight with Rolls out @ the Sushi Train. Toms PIG mum's prolly got me down for a late morning massage @ Chi-Link, but the most awesome thing's that Annette and I are hitting Garbo for my fortnightly trip! Righteo, fingers crossed that I can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: