Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday Post 136b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3774 (Digi's final, final report for Saturday: 3774 steps also equals 1.12km or 58.3kcal XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Songs of Conquest'. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
-Annette came, supervised my shower and massaged Ela for like forty minutes.
-Then dad tootled us off to Michael's and Ivy's reception @ Parkland!
-At first, i didn't understand why it was so small, only four tables, until Karen 9who sat beside me and kept me fed) explained that they'd throw a bigger reception when they went back to Hong Kong.
-Food tonight was yummy! Karen gave me one slice each of roast duck and charsiu, broccoli, fish and some chicken. I also munched a charsiu pastry and a lotus seed bun.
-At night's end, dad tootled us home. Amazingly, PIG mum lemme return briefly online!
-Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers crossed that I can get some lunch @ Plaza afterwards and that I'll get some visitors in the arvo!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: