Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Post 148b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1839 (which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 530m or 28.2kcal XD) and secondly, the new spam count for the week's twelve. Righteo, last night's events?
-Annette arrived shortly before 4pm, followed by Rach! "Mind if I join you guys tonight?" she smiled. I laughed back, "Sure, join us tonight, but you cannot join me in the bathroom for my shower!"
-So a nice hot but quick shower it was for me - I washed my hair today, but thanks to Annette who rinsed it out for me, thus saving time and letting Era hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Annette helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Annette helped only with my back and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (Annette helped only with elf's AFO and both shoelaces.) Then I headed over to the loo for one quick tinkle while Annette quickly cleaned the bathroom then we were off!
-Score, there was a parking space waiting for us just outside the lift! Annette and I held hands, Rachel pushed Sparkless2 and I walked up to the library. Fing Card's and johnston's Earth Afire, I grabbed it, sat down and started to read from page forty. Only I realised that I'd read that page before and skipped to page sixty. Perfect. From 4:58pm I happily read till 6:30pm, finishing @ page 111. Lol, nice and easy to remember for next fortnight. XD
-After one more loo trip, 'twas dinnertime! Alas, the Krusher machine wasn't working/had already been emptied. >< I offered to sell Rach/Annette my soft drink for two bucks and buy a shake from Michel's Patisserie instead, but they declined. Instead, Annette said, "You can buy yourself a soft serve cone instead." Hoorah, considering that PIG mum had @ first said I wasn't allowed any ice-cream!
-Annette and Rach both had rice from Hanaichi. The teriyaki chicken for Rach and the chicken katsudon for Annette. Me, I had my usual: a regular two piece box from KFC.
-After dinner, we hit Breadtop! Alas, horrid PIG mum had again restricted me to just one bun, leaving half for breakfast today and half for arvo tea, meaning I was just out to find myself the BIGGEST one; more food for each meal, you see? I'd have loved to get a teriyaki bacon bun, but 'twas just too small. Instead, I chose the cheese and bacon burger!
-Bread bought, next stop was Woolies, where I bought more flossettes and Annette bought some random items for her own family.
-Then we headed downstairs to Dick Smiths, but unfortunately, the Ipads were all being used by people, so Annette said, "We'll come back to them later, let's go buy your cousin's birthday card first."
-So was all the way to the Reject Shop we went next, pausing for a quick browse into JayJays, my favourite store.
-BTW, Joni's devotional topic's 'Show and Tell'.
-Down at the Reject Shop, I find this really awesome card for little Mickey pig, complete with badge!
-Afterwards, we head back to Dick Smiths, where I update on an ipad.
-That done, Annette said, "Alright, it's time to go." Only I protested! "But you said I could have a soft serve to make up for the Krusher machine not working ..." As Rach was using the bathroom, Annette nodded. Yes, I did, didn't I? Well, let's leave now, and I promise you I'll get you one from the Macdonalds near your house."
-That saw me happily munching on a soft serve cone back @ the Warrigal Square Maccas. Annette told me she'd left some beef dish for Mr. matt and Luke for dinner.
-Back home, I bid Rach a very goodnight. To Annette I said thanks for taking me out and cya on Saturday.
-Then, 'twas instant bedtime for me, after the usual nightly events. zzz~
-This arvo: When Aunty Lucia announced her arrival sometime around 4:07pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - I washed my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed, had another tinkle. Aunty Lucia spread aloe vera over me, and rekitted me. I had one last tinkle when she was jamming Elf's foot into her shoe.
-Aunty Lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where arvo tea was my delicious second half of the cheese and bacon burger I'd started that morning. Aunty Lucia also gave me half a mug of milk to drink, the official mug for today that I could hold 'incorrectly'. I'd asked for one mug, please, but aunty Lucia wanted to wake PIG mum up and ask her! in that case, I contented myself with half a mug; if aunty Lucia woke PIG mum up, doubtless she'd be super-bitchy all evening and take it out on me! XD
-One more loo trip for me before Aunty Lucia left.
-Dearest dad's just returned home, meaning I'm expecting PIG mum to tumble downstairs very soon ... XD
-Going to Pole's house for joint small group BBQ tonight!
-Going to Michael and Ivy's wedding toms!
-And Annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: