Thursday, September 26, 2013

Friday Post 151

Good afternoon! Firstly, the exciting news is that Digi should make a return this arvo; secondly, TWFT topic's 'Keep Growing (1); thirdly, the spam count for the week's just seven but fourthly and most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves!! But just noting down that I had a great sleep last night (nature didn't call until 6:50am), UQ physio with Lisa @11am, and had lunch @ food court - only Sultan's Kebabs has vanished! The sign says it's undergoing refurbishments and will be back soon, but if it's anything like Mokka (the cafe place between the cinemas and the gaming place), it might not be back until late next year!! >< Afterwards, I saw Dr. Lin for pincushion practice, Aunty Lucia will come supervise my shower around 4pm and tonight I'm off to Pole's house for small group. Toms Rhi will come mind me from 10am till 1pm, in the arvo I'm planning to write my special blog post about our church carnival last week and Annette's coming to supervise my shower toms arvo. Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: