Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sunday Post 138

Good afternoon! Firstly, horrid PIG mum won't buy me another Digi! >< Huh, i'll try my best to refuse walking along the bloody treadmill until she gets me another. Secondly, TWFT topic's "learn 2b Led By God's Spirit"; thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's four but fourthly and most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-NINE MINUTES online after Joey and Joshels leave!!! >< But just noting down that I had another awesome sleep last night and church this morning, definitely nothing special. We had our AGM, lunch was @ Maccas and tonight, we're going out for dinner with Aunty A, Aunty Melody and uncle Cyras! Toms I've got my last physio session with Matthew @ UQ come 10am; fingers crossed I can get some yummy udon @ lunch before Carol comes to supervise my shower @ 4pm. Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: