Sunday, September 8, 2013

Monday Post 136c

Lol, it's only 3:10pm but I'm already onto my third post for today coz PIG mum has given up on the printer and booted me back to the mainframe. XD Just noting that my new plodding total for today now stands @ 3564, which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 1.06km or 54.8kcal. XD Anyways, continuing today's events?
-We listened to Sam Hui today all day for dearest dad (neither PIG mum nor I understand why dad likes this guy that much; he doesn't seem that great! XD) and of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too. While she drove, I closed both eyes, finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-At UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then went back downstairs to pay. Matt came for me, but instead of entering the physio gym, we went downstairs to the pediatrics room one floor lower, where Kat wanted me to try out this new walking strip loaned by the P.A. hospital, which costed sth like eighteen grand!
-Only the computer didn't work. XD So Kat sent Matt and I back up to the gym. After one more loo trip, physio today: lotsa work for Ela, 10m walking test, six minute walking test, walking maths test. Back downstairs to try that walking test @ the end. karen was there too! We hugged each other and had a bit of a yak.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me back upstairs once more to use the loo, then she tootled us off to Plaza. While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, then she opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Then she took a morning nap. XD
-At Plaza, PIG mum first gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the pharmacy, where she placed in some script, before leaving me with the buzzer and going to withdraw some cash from the bank. While she was gone, I slowly, softly and hatefully sang just over 1/4 of my shorter second-favourite song, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
-PIG mum came back shortly before the buzzer vibrated. Once she'd paid, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to Dong Fong/Sunnybank Oriental for lunch. I also made a detour into Sunni Bakery and grabbed myself a yummy sausage bun for tomorrow's arvo tea.
-Alas, neither set meal looked appealing for me; instead, I ordered some yummy wet ho fan dish. PIG mum had a set meal, the beef rice; we shared her yummy cold milk tea.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD and tootled us home. While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty/seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-Back home, I used the loo once (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself), before I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-Carol comes to supervise my shower @ 4pm. Fingers crossed I can bbl, else toms:
-Gotta get up super-early! I've some appointment to see some eye person about my super-long right eyelashes (which are starting to poke my eyeball)! Hopefully I'll remember to stay still and not get my eyeball poked out ... :S
-And I've a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio @ 11:30. There's not really much hope that my eye appointment will take so long that I won't haveta see him, right? XD
-Fingers crossed I can get some yummy lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ Restaurant/the Sushi Train afterwards!
-Also fingers crossed that PIG mum'll lemme get some dinner from Maccas after Carol Lockwood takes me to Toastmasters toms night!
-Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: