Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thursday Post 159b

Heylo again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1823 (which Digi proudly reports as also equaling 540m or 27.8kcal XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed FOURTEEN MINUTES online after Annette leaves!!!! Righteo, continuing today's events?
-After taking me once to the loo, PIG mum left me with the Writers group and rocked off to get a comfy massage from Aunty Li.
-Only eight people attended today! Wonder where Gabby and Nancy were? But best of all, we're going back to homework every fortnight instead of every month! :D Homework for next meeting's 'TV', I'm thinking about writing four hundred words about the TV family that lived close to us when we still lived @ Shailer Park.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the food court, where she returned with a DOUBLE filet-o-fish small meal for us to share!
-When lunch was all gobbled up, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD and tootled us back home. This time, Era helped stretch for ten minutes before she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Back home, I went to the loo once (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Then, @ 2pm, Joey came and taught me pilates for thirty minutes!
-I started by tossing all these stuffed toys into a laundry basket. Originally, Joey had picked out Bear Bear too, but I explained to her that Bear Bear was very old, potentially frail and could she possibly pick another teddy for me to toss instead? XD
-Afterwards followed some work with a theraROPE not theraband XD and the little pink ball.
-Finally, I got onto the floor, did two sets of bridging and practised getting up from the floor twice.
-One more loo trip for me, as Joey left.
-Only back online, I suddenly remembered: it's book club tonight! XD
-Now I have the better half of forty-five minutes for some reading~
-Fingers crossed I can bbl tonight, else toms:
-Late morning UQ physio with Matt.
-Unfortunately, for the second straight Friday, I won't be able to see Naz for some lunch, coz I've got my MRI followup!
-But hopefully, that will be over quickly, and I'll be home in time for Aunty Lucia to come supervise my shower come 4pm.
-Then I'm off to Pole's for small group toms night~
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: