Thursday, September 12, 2013

Friday Post 159

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3202 steps today (which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 950m or 49.3kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'When Conflict Comes Home (2) but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves!!! But just noting down that I had UQ physio this morning with Matt then went to the P.A. for my followup MRI appointment and Aunty Lucia's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm; toms, Rhi comes for three hours from 10am, I presume some aunties will come teach me Canto translation shortly after midday and Carol Lockwood will come supervise my shower @ 4pm. Oh, and tonight I'm off to Pole's for small group. Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^Z^

No comments: