Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday Post 139b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1450, remembering that like 525 of those steps were plodded last night @ Pole's place. D2 9Annette named him thus; Digi2, get it? XD0 proudly reports that 1475 steps equals something very slightly over thirty-five kcal or sth very slightly over 730m. XD Righteo, continuing today's events?
-When Annette arrived exactly @ 4pm, I thought dad would let her in, seeing that I could hear him outside in the garage; dunno why he didn't! instead, she dinged our doorbell and I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Argh, PIG mum's booting me offline now to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her. >< Well, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: