Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Post 137c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3017, remembering that like 258 of those steps were plodded last night @ Pole's place and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "I'd Die For You." Oh, and Digi proudly reports that 3017 steps also equals 890m or 45.4kcal. XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-My prediction was correct: almost immediately after dearest dad arrived home, PIG mum scampered downstairs, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-First, she gleefully forced poor Elf to endure a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch.
-Then she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty-five minutes AND TWO SECONDS! on the bloody treadmill!! >< PIG mum reckons it's no big deal, an extra second or two, even though I always offer to count how much time I have remaining. This time she was yapping to Aunty A and simply didn't mind the time like she said she would. *sigh*
-Meaning I needed an entire set change of clothes. I've said before, how about after my afternoon shower, how about I just change back into dirty clothes, then after I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for her, to get changed into clean clothes then? Coz currently, I'm going through two sets of clothes change, but i'd rather not haveta burden PIG mum with extra washing. She says she doesn't mind, but trust me, you've never heard her bitching about how doing the washing hurts her back like I do...
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, with lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa lettuce, two huge chunks of sweet carrot, three tiny chunks of beef and one small yummy Chinese mushroom, which I saved for last, of course.
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of clear Asian pumpkin soup, then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, final, final events for tonight, plus what's happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: