Friday, September 27, 2013

Saturday Post 139

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1069 steps today (keeping in mind that like 525 of those steps were plodded last night; Digi2 proudly reports that 1069 steps also equals 540m or twenty-eight kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Keep Growing 92)'. Righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-After the usual dinner and one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me off to Pole's for small group!
-Last night, Huldah led for the first time! We continued the Alliance Core Values series; last night's topic talked about some woman who scrubbed floor and served the Lord. lol, Pole had placed out one unopen Mint Slices, I really wanted one but told myself to wait until someone opened the packet first before taking one; but seeing they were left untouched, Pole removed the packet! ><" lesson learnt: next time I see some, I will ask for one right away. XD oh, and Tony says I can come visit him when I hit Garbo with Annette next Thursday; he's working @ Godfrey's.
-Afterwards, pole kindly gave me half a mug of milk and tootled me home; PIG mum immediately booted me off to bed. zzz~
-Sat: I used the pot :P once last night and once more around 6:20am this morning, before spending the tem minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she could be happy and/or satisfied. After that, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking to kiss PIG mum good bye and use the pot :P once more when she left for work @ 7:30am. Then, before cuddling Daddy bear and continuing my happy snorings with him, I continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me through today okay.
-I woke twice more for the pot :P before Rhi arrived @ 10am. Dad left, and Rhi gave me fifteen more minutes before getting me up and kitted.
-After brushing teeth (thanks to Rhi who squirted me out some toothpaste), I drank one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly' then went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-When that was done, I went outside to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who'd left me half a slice of ham and egg each, and thanks to Rhi who cooked the bread yummy then handed me one slice of cheese to make myself a yummy sandwich with. I also enjoyed one mug of tea, white and two, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-After I finished eating, Ehi came and gently massaged Ela for thirty minutes, painting her pastel green with pastel blue spots today.
-At midday, she took me once to the loo for the full five tinkles and made me one myummy mug of warm Milo, my third for today that I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-Then, while she cooked me some yummy fried rice for lunch, I rang both Aunty Lai and Aunty nga.
-PIG mum arrived home before Rhi left today. When she headed upstairs to shower, Rhi took me once more to the loo for three/four tinkles. She's on mid-sem break next week!
-Lunch was only half a bowl of Rhi's yummy fried rice. DAad only gave me one mug of water to wash that down with, but 'twas my fourth for today I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-After finishing lunch, I read moby Dick until 1:45pm, then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Yay, now I've got just under one hour to write my special blog post about our church carnival!
-Annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-Aunty A isn't coming for dinner tonight, because there's cell group @ Aunty Winnie's place. As for me, tonight I'm planning to compose my entry for our next writers group competition!
-Toms: just church, nothing special. Fingers crossed I can get some lunch @ Plaza and get some visitors in the arvo!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: