Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Post 139b

Good evening again! Lol, D2 has suddenly come to life and said that in the last several hours, I've plodded 548 steps! That also equals 210m or thirteen kcal, BTW. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
-When PIG mum called dinner, I took myself once first slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising over the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown vegetables, lotsa Uncle Pong's melon, some coral trout and one chunk of tasteless beef mince (from the soup). Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of some soup, then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: