Sunday, September 29, 2013

Monday Post 139

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2421 steps today (which D2 proudly reports as also equaling seventy kcal or 960m XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Way Out'. Righteo, events events for today?
-Woohoo, awesome sleep last night! Kinda makes up for the fact that mother randomly chucked a complete cow @ me last night before I hit the sack ... anyways, nature didn't call until 7:15am, and after one pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes till 7:25am having mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. Afterwards, Daddy bear and I cuddle and doze, me kissing dearest dad goodbye when he leaves for work @ 7:35am.
-After dad leaves, Daddy bear and I really do cuddle and fall back asleep before PIG mum comes and pokes me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she comes back, I swing myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles. Then, after getting me kitted for the day, PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast is three yummy weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. While PIG mum is upstairs getting changed, I continue my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootled me out to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to 97.3 FM all day, too. PIG mum randomly says she misses listening to radio because we usually only ever listen to music CDs. Anyways, while PIG mum drove, I closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-At UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then kindly left me some gossip mag before returning downstairs to pay Shyla. My new physio student, Ollie (short for Oliver) came for me with a walkbelt. He's very young - not turning twenty-one until December! Lol, he guessed I was twenty-one, too. XD
-Physio today: fifteen minutes tilt table, six laps walking and work for ela. He's said I won't haveta face the tilt table again come Friday, phew.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me back to the Sushi Train for lunch. Alas, she wouldn't lemme enjoy any udon for lunch, but did let me choose a plate of yummy inari for arvo tea. Of course, I get only to eat one; usually, the other's left for dearest dad, but PIG mum says to shout the other one for Carol today!
-O/T: You know, I'm just astounded that PIG mum didn't gleefully FORCE :( me to walk through Woolies and buy any groceries for her ... XD
-Back home, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty-five minutes, before using the loo once then plopping online.
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm today.
-Fingers crossed I can bbl after she leaves, else toms:
-late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< But providing I can survive that, PIG mum has said she's taking me for lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ Restaurant!
-And it's Annette coming to supervise my shower toms @ 4pm. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: