Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday Post 160c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4471, which Digi proudly reports also equals 1.32km or 68.3kcal. XDA Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
-Physio today: stood whole session again, Ela opened loo door nine times, held onto the rail and grabbed two lollies @ the end. :o)
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me home and Aunty Mecky came to spend three hours with me.
-Lunch was yummy: the leftovers of the pasta PIG mum and I made on monday/Tuesday! Oh, I ate one yummy pear before that, then drank one yummy mug of chocolate nesquik holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-After lunch, Aunty mecky took me once to the loo for three tinkles. Back @ the gobbling :P table, I read Moby Dick, while Aunty Mecky very lightly did the rubbing for Ela for about twenty minutes, gave herself the next thirty-five minutes off (she did wash the dishes then just stood there and watched television), before very lightly continuing the rubbing for Ela for another twenty minutes.
-When PIG mum arrived back home, she signed Aunty Mecky off then tootled me off to Aunty Anna's for a high class mushroom haircut!
-Hair all pretty, I used the loo once then PIG mum tootled me home, where I popped online.
-When Carol arrived @ 4:04pm (okay, Carol insisted PIG mum tell me that our computer clock's wrong, but I'm just using it), I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Carol helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Carol only helped with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (Carol helped only with elf's AFO). Then I headed over to the loo and, after asking Carol please for one mug of water - my second for today to hold 'incorrectly' - I did a stinky unspeakable.
-Afterwards, I went over to wash and dry Era, before Carol Forced me to walk outside to the gobbling :P table.
-Arvo tea was that really yummy peking duck sushi roll that PIG mum kindly bought me, which tasted great but would've been even better had PIG mum allowed me some soya sauce) and one yummy mug of mint green tea, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After Carol cleaned the bathroom, she massaged Ela for about thirty-five, nearly forty minutes.
-Before leaving, Carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She's back Monday.
-I returned briefly online, until PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully booted me offline. So I went to the loo once first; needless to say, she gleefully forced me to do everything.
-First, she gleefully forced poor Ela to practise piano. I'll keep saying this, but I don't really mind, coz I've always loved playing piano, even the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly tore away my ability to play even semi-decently.
-next, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod four laps of sideways walking for her.
-After that, she gleefully forced poor Elf to endure a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch.
-And finally, it all culminated with horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Meaning I needed a complete change set of clothes afterwards, of course.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, two small chunks of tasty beef and three wee slices of delicious chicken, which I saved for last, of course. Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of chicken and pumpkin soup before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: