Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday Post 138c

Good evening again! Alas, with Digi still AWOL, I guess I can only continue with tonight's events ...
-When dearest dad called dinner, I took myself once slowly and safely to the toilet and back first before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Dinner: the yummy rice tonight, lotsa yummy cabbage, several strips of chewy but tasty beef and one small chunk of delicious crumbed fish with a wee squirt of mayo, which I saved for last, of course.
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of chicken and pawpaw soup before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to return online.
-Eep, it's just after 9pm now; fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip with the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: