Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday Post 159c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4303. Righteo, continuing today's events?
-After dearest dad left for work, Daddy bear and I resumed our happy snorings together, me waking twice more for the pot :P before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk o=ver to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was two yummy Weetbix with some very thinly sliced banana, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which I drained holding 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing. I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-One more loo trip before leaving for Vincent the bloody physio's place. Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything, but I also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootled me off to see Vincent the bloody physio. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to Westlife's 'Face to Face' album all day, too. While PIG mum drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, then Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Physio today: sat first go, did exercises for Ela both seated and standing, walking around with Ela bent and Ela to open door and hold onto rail, but she also grabbed three lollies @ the end. :o)
-Hey, I've just realised: today's September the 11th ...
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home and I plopped onto the computer to complete my Writers group homework for toms.
-Hey, brb!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: