Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday Post 151d

Good evening again! *sigh* mother says she'll buy me a new pedometer for Christmas, but I can't wait that long! >< Remember my decision: if she doesn't gimme one by the end of September, come the first of October, i'll count every single step out aloud and write that number down whenever I get to sit, only now horrid PIG mum has said if she hears me counting out aloud, she'll never take me out for lunch again! *cranky* >< Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
-All too soon, PIG mum tumbled downstairs, immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
-So I went once to the loo first. Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself, but I also leaned briefly against the side rail and asked Percy the angel/saint please to help me get through tonight okay.
-First, PIG mum gleefully forced Ela to practise piano. I'll keep saying this, but I don't really mind, coz I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly took ability my ability to play even semi-decently. I wasn't half bad, honestly...
-Next, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod four laps side walking. I find that amusing, coz she's always @ me not to walk like a crab, but when I'm side walking for her, what am I doing but being a crab? XD
-Afterwards, she gleefully forced mostly Ela on 25+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
-That was followed by a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch for poor Elf
-Finally, she gleefully FORCED :( poor Em to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Which necessitated a complete set change of clothes afterwards, coz it's getting pretty hot now! I've tried suggesting to PIG mum to lemme get changed back into dirty clothes after my afternoon shower, and she can change me into clean clothes after I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her, not sure why she doesn't like my idea?
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown vegetables and three wee thin slices of delicious BBQ chicken, which I saved for last, of course. Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of bok choy soup, then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above  the cruel and unfaithful God's nearly overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final events for tonight plus what's happening on Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: