Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Post 139

Good evening! Firstly, D2 has failed in his first day @ work: for all my hard work, he's only given me sixty measly steps today! >< Secondly, TWFT topic's 'Keep Growing (3)'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Everlasting Love'; fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's three but fifthly and most importantly, I'm still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after I've had dinner!! >< But just noting down that today, I had church, definitely nothing special. PIG mum and I shared a plateful of food from LiLi's for lunch, then in the arvo Kwany and Julz came to visit me. Toms I've got 10am UQ physio, and hopefully PIG mum'll take me somewhere yummy for lunch like the Sushi Train, before Carol comes to supervise my shower around 4pm. Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: