Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Post 136d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3048 (see, like I said, I'm over three grand. XD) Digi's final, final report for Sunday: 3048 steps also equals 890m or 45.6kcal. XD Oh, and the final, final spam count for the weekend's four. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: 10am UQ physio appointment with Matt. Cripes, I hope he won't make me use that i-care thing again! ><
-Knowing PIG mum, she'll prolly think of some grocery shopping she can gleefully FORCE :( me to walk around buying for her, but fingers crossed I can get some yummy udon @ the Sushi Train for lunch and bring back an inari to have for afternoon tea!
-And it's Carol coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm toms.
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: