Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday Post 151e

One final good evening! Hey, cool, coz Joey taught me pilates this afternoon, I managed five posts today! XD However, i'll only post two/three times toms, coz I'm going to Pole's house for small group toms night. Anyways, final, final events for Thursday?
-Right after finishing Thursday Post 151d, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: late morning UQ physio with Lisa. It'll be our last together, a new batch of students start Monday!
-Fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me to see Naz for some lunch toms, and will lemme buy back a sushi roll for arvo tea.
-Aunty Lucia's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm.
-And I'm off to Pole's for small group @ night~ Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: