Thursday, September 19, 2013

Friday Post 160

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3552 steps today (which Digi proudly reports as also equaling 1.06km or 55.6kcal XD) secondly, TWFT topic's "God's Claim on Your Life (2)'; thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'A Human Heaven'; and fourthly, the spam count for the week's sixteen but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves around 5pm this arvo!!! But just noting down that I had a great time out with Annette last night @ Garbo, had an awesome sleep last night too, then I had UQ physio with Matt today, saw naz for some yummy fish and chips then had pincushion practice; tomorrow's our church carnival!! But Rhi will come mind me for three hours and Carol Lockwood will come supervise my shower @ 4pm. Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl with last night's and today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: