Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday Post 138b

Heylo again and good evening! Without Digi, I'm just gonna note down that Joni's devotional topic's 'A prescription For Contentment' and start with today's events!
-Awesome, another great sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. Lol, if I can somehow manage one more great sleep tonight, that takes my total of entire week great sleeps to three! It's honestly a far cry from when I was stuck in the insane asylum (more commonly known to everyone else as the Princess Alexandra Hospital XD), when, every single bloody night, the cruel and unfaithful God would send me terrifying nightmares, laughing @ me that I was useless, disabled and all alone forever ... well, if He didn't, then He allowed Satan to, and in any case, that's just as bad . ><
-Daddy Bear and I resumed our happy snorings together, me waking briefly to kiss PIG mum goodbye and remind her please to get back from work ASAP so she can take me along to the church carnival! After she left, I continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, for ten more minutes, asking him please to help me get through today okay. Then we cuddled and happily snored together, with me waking twice more for the pot :P before Rhi arrived around 10am.
-Refusing to get up for another fifteen more minutes (Rhi tried, but I only sniped @ her, "I've still got 4.5 minutes. Go away." XD) I eventually rose and use the pot :P once more for three tinkles. Rhi got me kitted then Forced me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth, but thanks to her who squirted me some toothpaste.
-After drinking one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly', I walk over to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-When that was done, I went over to wash and dry Era before Rhi Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who'd left me exactly half a slice of ham and egg for breakfast, and thanks to Rhi who added one slice of cheese for me. I also savoured my mug of white tea - I only get one a week now! It used to be six everyday (back when I was still stuck in the insane asylum), to one a day (afternoon tea before PIG mum randomly orders that I drop 10kg for her) now only just one every week (with Rhi each Saturday ... actually, Rhi says she doesn't drink tea/coffee coz that stuff makes her heart beat really fast?) - my second for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After breakfast, Rhi massaged Ela for near forty minutes. She says she's finished all her exams but still has assignments left to complete. Also, they make fake blood from golden syrup, red food colouring and chocolate powder! Sounds delicious, if you ask me~ XD
-At midday, Rhi took me once to the loo for three tinkles and made me one mug of warm Milo, my third for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Back @ the gobbling table, first I rang Aunty Lai. We talked for about eight minutes, then I rang Aunty nga, speaking to her, Uncle Fung and little Mickey pig. Aunty Nga told me that Mickey's primary school has shortlisted him to maybe learning the guitar next year! I was like, "If you can't get him to practise the piano, how will you get him to practise the guitar??" XD
-Woohoo, PIG mum arrived home early; we could all hit our church carnival together!! While I munched some of the yummy rice Rhi had cooked me for lunch (have I said yet? She doesn't use Facebook), PIG mum went upstairs and showered.
-Before leaving, Rhi took me once more to the loo, then I sat outside and waited while both parents got themselves ready. And finally, we were off! Amazingly, PIG mum helped me with my seatbelt today!
-Alas, PIG mum wouldn't lemme use Sparkless to tour around the carnival ... >< However, we bumped into Aunty Jenny, Frances and their youngest son!
-Upstairs in the main hall, I played a shooting game (discovering the trick was to aim higher than what I expected), bought a dark blue scarf and played this game where you had to pick up marbles with chopsticks. However, the aunty lemme use a spoon, and somehow, I got the second highest score! Only I looked longingly @ this adorable white teddy with a blue bow that was the prize. "Oh, I really want him..." The lady manning the store laughed. "Don't worry, you're second right now. If the winner doesn't want the teddy, I'll bring him to you!"
-Afterwards, I headed downstairs! First, I visited our SHINE fellowship Chinese egg waffle stands, lined up for one plate then munched them with the parents.
-Next, I walked into the room where SHINE fellowship meetings are held and chose myself a cupcake for arvo tea! Then I noticed that Julz and some random aunty were making crepes and headed over for one!
-I feel privileged: Aunty Winnie, said MasterChef, made my crepe for me; it contained strawberry, banana and chocolate sauce! PIG mum and I headed back outside to share that.
-Then I noticed our own small group games stall! Of course I headed over there, ended up playing Guess Who with Pole and Ray. Even better, Julz came along with Zooper Doopers; I haven't sucked one since primary school - FOURTEEN YEARS ago!!
-Carnival was nearing an end; I went inside A1 and toured the garage sale there; bought a pretty little cross ornament I'll prolly hang on my Bible bag.
-Time to leave; dad tootled us home and I tootled online until Carol Lockwood arrived, when I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before Carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was repinning Digi onto my pants for me.
-Holding hands, I walked out well to the gobbling :P table with Carol. Afternoon tea was that delicious cupcake I'd chosen earlier @ the carnival, plus one mug of yummy mint green tea, my last for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol very lightly massaged Ela for just over seventy minutes! While she massaged away, I continued reading Moby Dick.
-Before Carol left, she took me once more to the loo. She's back on Tuesday and taking me to Toastmasters!
-I happily returned online. Yikes, it's almost 8pm, and both parents have only just tumbled downstairs from pigland!
-Hopefully dinner's soon; also hope I can return online afterwards, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: