Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Post 138b

Heylo again! Alas, I really miss not having Digi ... >< *sigh* Anyways, events for today?
-Woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! That's now one straight week's worth! :D Nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:45am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.Afterwards, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me confident that I'd fall back asleep before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes," because there was still one full hour till 7:45am.
-After fifteen more minutes are given, I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum gets me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of yummy pear jam ever plus one mug of lukewarm Milo, which I drank holding the mug 'incorrectly' whilst both parents were upstairs changing. I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the car, and dad tootled us off to church. Amazingly, PIG mum helped me buckle my seatbelt! Obviously, she hadn't woken up yet; anyways, while dearest dad drove, I closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-At church, PIG mum took me downstairs once to the loo, then left me in the English service and went back upstairs to join dearest dad for the Canto one.
-Phew, I got to stay seated for worship again today. I sang everything, plus the harmony for one song, but meant absolutely nothing.
-Argh, PIG mum's demanding I shower now, poor Ela. >< Well, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz i'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWO MINUTES online!!!! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: