Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Post 137d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2992. Lol, i'm just shy of four grand; another day, perhaps. XD Digi's final, final report for tonight: 3992 steps also equals something very slightly over 1.17km or sth very slightly over 49.8kcal. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-I was randomly reading fanfiction when PIG mum suddenly remembers that she was gonna gleefully force poor Ela on exercises for her.
-So, for the next 25+ minutes, poor Ela worked hard away.
-Then, before returning online, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo then back to the computer, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, i'm careful that whenever PIG mum gleefully forces me on any stupid exercises for her, when I reach the last one, I say thank goodness, never thank God, because let's face it: what have I to thank the cruel and unfaithful God for?
-Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-Fingers crossed that I can get some lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant afterwards! It's been one month since my last visit, surely??
-And it's Annette coming to supervise my shower toms arvo.
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: