Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wednesday Post 159

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1597 steps today (remembering that like 500 of those steps were plodded last night @ Toastmasters); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Choosing Your Identity'; thirdly, TWFT topic's A New Attitude' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after Carol leaves tonight!!!! Righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-Carol Lockwood arrived one minute late yesterday; PIG mum let her in.
-I went into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Carol who helped rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before Carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps.
-Carol and I held hands and I walked out to the gobbling :P table with her. Arvo tea was one yummy mug of mint green tea - my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly' and one yummy banana.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol massaged Ela for about thirty-five minutes, while I sat and read.
-Around 5:30pm, PIG mum tumbles downstairs from pigland, hits me with the eye goo, then gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to Carol's car, and Carol drives me out to Toastmasters! Surprisingly, the highway run's totally smooth, meaning we arrive @ QUT around 5:55pm.
-Up @ Q block, Carol takes me once to the loo, then we sit and wait for the meeting to start!
-last night's a backwards meeting, meaning I was terribly confused to hear everything given in backwards order! XD But I was picked for Table Topics! The evaluation before said I spoke confidently, but randomly wandered off-topic, so about halfway through I suddenly switched subjects from the election to the Simpsons. XD Viktor was funnier: when giving the general evaluation, Leonard said Viktor randomly tripped, and that's exactly what Viktor did when he was called to the stage. XD
-Afterwards, Carol took me once more to the loo, then tootled me off to the Sunnybank Coffee Club to meet Letty! She got to leave like thirty minutes yesterday and will be back Saturday, i think.
-Alas, just when I was that super-excited to finally eat one plate of eggs benedict for myself, the cOFFEE cLUB SAYS THAT THEIR KITCHEN HAS SHUT! >< -sorry, shrieking! ><' However, neither Letty nor I have eaten dinner yet, so we end up going to the Maccas accross the road.
-Personally, i'm distraught to find out that Maccas doesn't sell their chicken and bacon bun anymore! However, the girl says they have this double beef and bacon, so that's what I get instead. With an orange juice. I'd have loved to get a choc shake; dunno why Pole wouldn't let me? Also, I saw Maccas are now selling this double Filet-O-Fish burger! Wonder will PIG mum lemme try it toms arvo after Writers group?
-lol, while i was munching away, Pole started nicking my chips. But oh well, really, who can deny Pole anything? XD
-We all randomly chatted. Alas, Letty doesn't have any plans to come back to Brisbane for Christmas, but the bigger news is that Perry Berry's studying business (not childcare anymore) @ TAFE and will get MARRIED!!!
-After I finished munching my meal, I went and got myself a soft serve. At first, Pole was like don't, but I already showed self-control by not getting a McFlurry nor a sundae; just a soft serve, yummy! XD
-All eaten upand nearing 10pm, Pole decided 'twas time to call night's end. last night, she tootled Perry Berry home (she lives in Calamvale) while Letty tootled me home.
-Back home, Sparkless2 was unloaded, I hugged dear Letty goodbye and stay safe, then allowed PIG mum to boot me off to bed, after she first gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen to pour my half cuppa of milk before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk back to the bathroom to complete my nightly routine.
-Hey, Carol's almost here, so fingers crossed I can bbl, else toms:
-writers group, hopefully no acupuncture then Annette comes to supervise my shower @ 4pm. Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Today i saw Vincent the bloody physio for another torture session then Aunty Mecky came and minded me for three hours while PIG mum went shopping.

No comments: