Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Post 137d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3163, remembering that like 258 of those steps were plodded last night @ Pole's place. Digi's final, final report for Saturday: 3163 steps also equals 930m or 47.7kcal. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9am, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the toilet and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, coz Aunty Katherine's returned to Hong Kong to attend her sister-in-law's funeral, I get to sleep-in toms; PIG mum says she'll take me to attend the English service @ 11am while she attends the Mandarin one.
-Fingers crossed I can get some lunch @ Plaza afterwards!
-And Kwany will come visit me with Mel Mel toms arvo. kwany's said they may be late coz they've got small group, but I'm hoping we can go eat shaved ice @ Just Soy Cafe coz (1) it's hot enough to now and (2) They've built a ramp for easier walking access!
-Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: