Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday post 136d

Good evening! Firstly, em's new plodding total for Monday now stands at 3795, (which Digi proudly reports as also equalling very slightly over1.12km or very slightly over57.8kcal XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic is 'creative encouragement'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-carol arrived four minutes late today, but PIG mum went and opened the door for her before rushing out somewhere to buy a new printer.
-so a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with era and my back), mostly creamed myself (again, carol only helped with Era and my back) then mostly remitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO. Then I headed over to the loo for two tinkles, also singing about 27% of my shorter second-favourite song, before carol Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling table.
-afternoon tea was one mug of yummy mint green tea -my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly' - and the second half of the yummy ho fan I had eaten for lunch today.
-after carol cleaned the bathroom, she came and massaged ela for thirty-five to forty minutes.
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo for three tinkles. She will be back on Wednesday, and is having some kinda chilli tuna bake for dinner tonight.
-me, nature's really calling! So fingers crossed I can bbl afterwards, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: