Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thursday Post 148b

Heylo again and one final greeting for Thursday! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1419. Lol, maybe I'll pass 1.5grand toms. XD Digi's final, final report for Thursday: 1419 steps also equals 410m or 21.2kcal. XD Righteo, final, final events for Thursday?
-Joey came and taught me pilates! The usual stomping, punching, kicking, bridging and getting up from the ground.
-One more loo trip for me before I returned online.
-Annette's taking me out to Garbo soon! :D Must remember to buy little Mickey pig a birthday card; he's turning six!
-Toms: MRI. Obviously, I'm terrified that something's gone wrong, but fingers crossed I'll get the all-clear. Also fingers crossed that I'll get out earlier, thus giving Aunty Lucia enough time to supervise my shower.
-And toms night I'm going to Pole's place for our joint small group BBQ with josh Cham and Lisa's group! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: