Monday, September 16, 2013

Tuesday Post 137

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2145 steps today (which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 640m or 32.8kcal XD0 and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Before You Build (3)'. Righteo, events for today?
~Woohoo, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Afterwards, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work around 7:50am. O9nly why did he keep coming back? The garage door opened and closed three times! On the third time, I called through my closed door, "Dad, how come you keep coming back?" Dad opened my room door, laugh then admitted, "I keep leaving things @ hom! Don't worry, though, I'm pretty sure i've finally got everything this time."
-So after dearest dad really left for work, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking twice more for the pot :P before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I swung myself over to use the pot :P once more, just swinging myself back into bed when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was two yummy Weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which I drained holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing. I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Before leaving, I went and did my stinky unspeakable. Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but I also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-After that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4wd, WHERE SHE TOOTLED ME OFF TO SEE vINCENT THE BLOODY PHYSIO. wHILE SHE DROVE, eRA HELPED eLA STRETCH FOR TEN MINUTES, BEFORE eLA OPENED AND CLOSED HER PALM FIFTY TIMES, HOLDING EACH FOR A COUNT OF FIVE. Woah, sorry, shrieking! ><
- Physio today: stood whole session and did exercises for Ela. She opened door three times and held onto the rail @ end.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me back to Warrigal Square, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk around Woolies and buy random groceries for her. Honestly, I can't help but sometimes suspect does she lie in bed each morning and dream about what groceries she can gleefully FORCE :( me to go buy with her ... ><"
-Lunch was @ Pizza Capers! Alas, there aren't any tables and chairs there, so we just bought a julius pizza home to share. 'Twas very small, but super-yummy! i's got chicken, bacon and egg! We both drank some herbal infusion (ginger and lemon) with that; kat jie jie gave the packet to PIG mum this morning, saying she prefers Chinese tea. I sucked the teabag once ... the ginger nearly blew my brains out! XD
-Afterwards, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo then to the computer table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Yay, about fifty minutes of reading time for myself, now! Fingers crossed I can bbl, else:
-Annette comes to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-Toms: another torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-Aunty mecky comes to mind me for three hours, then
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower.
-Will try again to ask PIG mum to lemme postpone my ice-cream to have with Annette @ Garbo on Thursday night.
-Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: