Sunday, September 22, 2013

Monday Post 138b

Heylo again! Alas, horrid PIG mum won't get me another pedometer, meaning I dunno how many steps I've plodded for her today, nor how much I've struggled. >< But I will repeat: I will try my hardest to not let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk on the bloody treadmill!! Righteo, events for today?
-Woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! (It helps the sun's rising earlier and earlier, too; if I'd woken during the middle of Winter, it'd still be pitch black! XD) nature didn't call until 5:50am and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes until 6am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Afterwards, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work slightly before 7:45am.
-Happiness was fully falling back asleep with Daddy Bear before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted.
-Then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was three yummy Weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which I'll admit to draining holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing. I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and tootled me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to Ronan Keating's 'Duet' album all day, too. Anyways, while PIG mum drove, I closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-At UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then kindly handed me some random boring mag and went back downstairs to pay the receptionist.
-matthew came for me with a walkbelt, held Ela and walked me into the gym. Physio today: only three minutes tilt table, passive then active  calf stretch, work for Ela, stepping for Erf, and four/six laps walking along hallway. At the end I shook matt's hand and thanked him for being my physio for these 4.5 weeks; my Friday session will be taken by Lisa.
-After taking me once more to the loo, PIG mum tootled me home for lunch, sigh. While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five
-Lunch was just last night's leftovers plus half a can of unfizzy green tea, which PIG mum had won from The Sushi Train when she'd gone to buy me some arvo tea!
-After lunch, I plopped online briefly until 'twas time to go see Jane from Epic.While PIG mum drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm around sixty-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-Hey, Carol should arrive soon, so fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: