Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Post 160b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for today now stands @ 3746, which Digi proudly reports as also equaling 1.11km or 58.5kcal. XD Righteo, let's start with last night's events first!
-When Annette arrived two minutes before 4pm, I headed straight into the bathroom for my nice hot but very quick shower - I washed my hair yesterday, but thanks to Annette who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye shut and enable me to get out to Garbo quicker.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Annette helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (Annette helped only with my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (Annette helped only with my bra and Elf's AFO). Then I went over to the loo for one quick tinkle, before Annette and I hit Garbo!
-Phew, there was a parking spot available for us. Annette and I held hands and I walked up well to the library. Grabbing orson Scott Card's and Aaron johnston's 'Earth Afire', I bagged a sofa and happily read from 4:58pm all the way till 6:30pm. :o)
-Annette took me once to the loo before we hit food court for dinner. I stuck with my usual: one original two piece box from KFC, with a new Milkybar Krusher! Yup, 'twas white with little chocolate drops! Like, yum! Annette stuck with her kofoo, selecting this spicy chicken dish. She passed me one chunk of chicken but refused my trying to give her back two chips. The chicken tasted delicious - but SPICY!! Remember, I can't eat spicy food. XD
-Afterwards, Annette and I hit Breadtop. Alas that horrid PIG mum had restricted me to just one bun; all the ones on sale last night were small!! >< I chose this bacon and cheese croissant.
-next stop was Woolies, where I picked up more flossettes. Annette suddenly noticed that Helga's bread was on special and she asked me, "Would your mum like me to buy two loaves for her?" I shrugged and replied, "I'm not sure, you can ring and ask her, if you want." So that's what Annette did. However, when she couldn't reach PIG mum, I gave her dearest dad's mobile number and she asked him.
-Our next stop was Dick Smiths, where I updated on an Ipad.
-Then we went all the way down to JaysJays, where there were some cool tees, but nothing that particularly caught my eye.
-Suddenly, Annette was like, "Hm, I feel like a cappuccino. I'll get one, and you can have a soft serve. Actually, I've brought along an Aero bar; I'll share that with you. Awesome!
-Even cooler, we bumped into Lana and Ray! They were just enjoying a late dinner together; calamari and chips for Ray and a kebab for Lana.
-Oh, before we met them, we browsed some gift shop near the ABC shop and I found this really awesome Christmas gift for dearest dad! Fingers crossed it's still available come Christmas! Oh, and I found this really cool pig for PIG mum and got Annette to snap a photo for me. I'll Whatsapp it to her when I next get the chance. XD
-After we said bye to Ray and Lana (it's lana's birthday this weekend; Ray's taking her to some Thai restaurant to celebrate!), Annette took me once more to the loo and 'twas time to return home. Only Annette couldn't validate her ticket with my disabled keytag! XD I think it looks adorable, PIG mum attached it onto my blue poo keyring. XD Anyways, Annette rang for help and the guy was like, "Step away from the machine and try again; I think you're standing too close." Ah, that did the trick.
-Back home, horrid PIG mum still gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the kitchen and pour my half cuppa of milk before booting me off to bed. ZZZ~
-Today: Woo hoo, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:40am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Afterwards, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye  when he left for work around 7:50am.
-More happy snorings with Daddy Bear followed, until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was three yummy Weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and tootled me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to Ronan keating's 'Duet' album all day today, too. It's got twelve songs.
-While PIG mum drove, I kept both eyes closed and finished off my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. Opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-At UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then kindly left me with some boring magazine and went back downstairs to pay.
-Matt came for me with a walkbelt, held Ela and walked me into the gym. Physio today: passive calf stretch, six laps walking, played xbox 360 (the plugging leaks game) and lotsa work for Ela. monday will be our last session together, coz Matt jumps on a plane (Jetstar) and flies back to the States on Friday! He says Lisa will do physio with me on Friday instead. In that case, must remind PIG mum please to buy Matt a chocolate bar for Monday.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled me off to see Naz for some lunch. While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-Alas again, PIG mum only lemme enjoy half the fish and chips. I also had to share the chocolate with pearl with her, but she did take me once to the loo before driving me off to dr. lin's for pincushion practice.
-ouch. >< PIG mum took me once more to the loo before driving us back home.
-Argh, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline now to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her. >< Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed TWENTY MINUTES online!!! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: