Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday Post 139c

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2984, remembering that like 525 of them were plodded last night @ Pole's place (D2 proudly reports that 2984 steps also equals sth very slightly over 1.48km or sth very slightly over eighty-four kcal. XD Actually, D2 isn't as sophisticated as Digi, who'd give his kcal answer to one decimal place. XD Oh, and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A peaceful Harvest'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-So a nice hot shower for me today - I washed and rinsed my own hair. While I scrubbed away (I'm enjoying the fact that I get to scrub each body part twenty-five times; if PIG mum demands I shower toms, she'll only let Era wash each part like three-five times, but I've already told myself not to feel dirty coz I'll wash myself back to normal clean come Monday with Carol), Annette told me how she'd taken Jane (another client) out to Westfield Chermside; how Jane'd had her nails done and how they'd had kebabs for lunch.
-I had one tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Annette helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself 9again, Annette helped only with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (Annette helped only with Elf's AFO). Then I went over to the loo for one tinkle. Usually, I stay for two, but after doing one then softly, slowly but most hatefully singing my shorter second-favourite song out aloud and closing both eyes for all the important numbers, I realised I felt like doing another stinky unspeakable and asked Annette please for another mug of water.
-Afterwards, I went over to wash and dry Era, before Annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen and prepare my arvo tea.
-So I enjoyed my 2/3 of a toastie (usually it's half, but PIG mum had cut the bread so weirdly that Annette gave me a bit more) plus one mug of yummy mint green tea, my last for today to hold 'incorrectly'. Alas, what with PIG mum buying more green tea, guess I'll haveta return to my only one cup of white tea a week. :o(
-After Annette cleaned the bathroom, she came and massaged Ela for about thirty minutes, painting her pastel blue with pastel green spots today.
-As for me, I continued reading Moby Dick, reaching page 500 @ 5:50pm.
-Before leaving about three minutes early, Annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She's back on Tuesday.
-I happily returned online for a little while; alas, PIG mum hurtled downstairs when she heard dearest dad return home, gleefully and immediately booted me offline.
-First, she gleefully forced me on 20+ minutes of balloon exercises.
-next, she gleefully forced poor Elf on a painful ten minute standing calf stretch.
-Finally, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Luckily the weather's much cooler today, meaning I didn't require a complete set change of clothes after I'd finished walking.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa bok choy, one chunk of melon that Uncle Pong had given us, and one tiny little tasteless slice of meat.
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of yesterday's soup then I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Whoops, dearest dad and I missed the riverfire! XD
-Going to finish my special blog post on our church carnival now; fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: