Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thursday Post 148

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1206 steps today (which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 350m or exactly eighteenkcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'four kinds of givers (1) but thirdly and most importantly, I'm still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES online after Joey leaves!!!! Anyways, events for today?
~Hoorah, another awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Shortly afterwards, I hears Rolls leaving, and yelled bye to him through the door, coz I dunno if I'll get to see him again before he leaves tonight. Dad echoed my call, "Bye, Rolls" but I yelled back, rather annoyed, "No, dad, I'm saying bye to Rolls! Where's he??" This time, Rolls heard, laughed and called bye back. XD
-after he'd left, Daddy bear and I  cuddled and snored, me waking to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 7:45am, reminding him that I'd be going out to Garbo tonight so could he please take PIG mum out to dinner also.
-More happy snorings with Daddy bear followed, after I'd continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel to please help me get through today okay, plus two more pot :P trips, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I used the pot :P for three more tinkles and she got me kitted. Then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was two yummy Weetbix without honey, but with very thinly sliced banana, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Whilst munching, when PIG mum was upstairs changing, I also finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD, where she tootled me off to see lei shifu for a comfy massage @ Chi Link. We listened to Westlife's 'the Love Album' all day today, and of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt today, too. Anyways, whilst she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Yay, there was a car park waiting right outside the entrance for us!
-PIG mum took me once to the loo, then gleefully FORCED me to walk into Chi Link, where I took a seat and waited for Lei shifu.
-So a nice comfy - if sore! - massage for me. Lucky PIG mum got a free massage, courtesy of Ronnie!
-Alas, afterwards, PIG mum wouldn't lemme have lunch out! >< Nope, straight back home for me. ><
-Lunch was one yummy slice of crunchy cinnamon toast! That was washed down with one mug of yummy mint green tea, which I used for the mug today that I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-After lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-I also took myself twice more slowly and safely to the loo and back, both times again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-joey comes to teach me pilates in like fifteen minutes.
-And Annette's taking me out to Garbo tonight for my fortnightly trip! :D
-Toms: my yearly MRI. Obviously, i'm beyond nervous that sth will show up in the scan, but fingers crossed that everything'll turn out okay and that i'll be back home by 4pm for Aunty Lucia to come supervise my shower!
-And @ 7pm, i'm going to Pole's house for a joint small group BBQ with Josh Cham's small group! Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: