Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wednesday Post 161

Good afternoon! Firstly, I'm still without Digi, but my threat stands: if PIG mum doesn't buy me a new one by the end of September, come the 1st of September, i'll count out aloud every bloody step I take and write that down when I get to sit. >< Secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's Glorified Bodies' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Winning' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm!!! Righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-When Carol arrived precisely @ 4pm, PIG mum let her in and I went into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-Dried, creamed and rekitted, Carol and I held hands and I walked out well (that is, Erf passing Elf with every step) to the gobbling :P table together. Arvo tea was the second half of the yummy lunch I'd had earlier from the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ Restaurant, plus one mug of yummy mint green tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Afterwards, I continued reading Moby Dick while Carol very lightly massaged Ela for forty minutes, painting her pink with purple spots today.
-At 5:30pm, PIG mum tumbled downstairs, hit me with the eye goo, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to Carol's car. Thanks to Carol who helped me with my seatbelt, then off she tootled us to Toastmasters!
-Again, we had a good run, and arrived @ QUT shortly before 6pm.
-Carol took me once to the loo when we arrived, then she helped set up the tables for our meeting.
-Our topic for last night was 'mobile phones'. Personally, I was so proud of Carol, because she participated in the warmup! Also, the Table Topics master chose me to speak! I created some pizza ordering app. XD
-We ended slightly overtime, so after Carol had taken me once more to the loo, I asked her if there was enough time to have Maccas for dinner before going home. Carol laughed and replied, "Probably not, but because I'm hungry and need dinner too, we'll stop there." Alas, there was even roadworks to slow us down further!
-But I enjoyed my Happy Meal with a cool Smurfs toy, while Carol enjoyed her two dollar cheeseburger and chips coupon.
-Meaning we got home around 9:45pm. i'm not sure when i'm seeing Carol again, coz Annette comes this Saturday, next Saturday and I presume also to take me out to Garbo next Thursday, so maybe I won't see her our next Toastmasters meeting next fortnight?
-Alas, instead of booting me straightaway to bed, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill for her first. *sigh*
-Today: unsurprisingly, another great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes until 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Afterwards, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work slightly after 7:50am.
-more sleepings with Daddy bear, plus two more pot :P trips, before PIG mum comes and pokes me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she came back, I swung myself over to the pot :P once for three more tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast is two yummy Weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs and one full mug of water which I'll admit to drinking while holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum's upstairs changing. I also continue my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Before leaving, I visit the loo for three tinkles once more. Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forces me to do everything myself, but I also lean briefly against the side rail and finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-Off PIG mum tootles me off to see Vincent the bloody physio. We listen to Jacky Cheung all day, and of course, she gleefully forces poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too. While PIG mum drives, Era helps Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Physio today: sat first go, then stood almost all session and did exercises for Ela. She opened the toilet door, held onto the rail and grabbed two/three lollies @ the end.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home and I plopped onto the computer to do my writers group homework.
-Poor PIG mum suddenly got a tummy ache and went upstairs to the loo, leaving me to open the door for Aunty Mecky arrived. Luckily, I managed to complete this task, walking myself slowly and safely to the front door and welcoming Aunty Mecky in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Aunty Mecky cut me up one pear, which I munched while proofreading the homework that I'd written.
-Returning to the gobbling :P table after I'd finished writing 400 words about television, PIG mum left for her work meeting, and my lunch was one yummy tuna with tomato and onion (no cheese, huh, no thanks, horrid PIG mum! ><) cut into two triangles plus one mug of yummy chocolate Nesquik, my first for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After lunch, I played both Bejeweled and Quadrapop on Sem, before going to the loo. Thanks to Aunty Mecky who passed me one mug of water, my second for today to hold 'incorrectly', then I did a stinky unspeakable.
-Hey, Carol should arrive soon, so fingers crossed I can bbl, else toms I've just got writers group before Annette comes and supervises my shower. Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: