Sunday, September 22, 2013

Monday Post 138

Good afternoon! Ugh, evil PIG mum won't get me a new Digi! >< Fine, in that case, I'll try my hardest to prevent her from gleefully FORCING :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for her.  So I'm just noting down that TWFT topic's 'Confidence' and that I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm!!! But since I'm leaving soon, I'll just note down that I had a great sleep last night and UQ physio this morning. i've got an appointment with Epic @ 2pm then Carol will come supervise my shower @ 4pm. Toms, I've got a late-morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio; providing I survive that and remember to give PIG mum everything her way, she says she'll take me to the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ Restaurant for lunch! Then, Carol Lockwood comes to supervise my shower @ 4pm before she takes me out to Toastmasters! So fingers crossed I can bbl with today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: