Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday Post 161c

Good evening again! *sigh* It's really annoying, not having a new plodding total. >< Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
-After PIG mum prepared the ingredients, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the gobbling :P table to make dumplings for dinner! I was happy to help, especially because it's something I could accomplish sitting! Of course, though, PIG mum turned that into an exercise. *sigh* But Ela was happy to scoop out the meat and squeeze the dumpling mould. I made suitable sound effects, groaning and screeching like the poor dumpling mould was being massacred. XD
-While the parents boiled the dumplings, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back to the gobbling :P table for dinner, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Dinner tonight: six delicious boiled dumplings, though sadly without any soya sauce. Dad threw in one spoonful of the yucky rice (hey, the rice bucket doesn't function properly without rice, remember?? XD) and PIG mum lotsa yummy wombok.
-Argh, PIG mum's gleefully gonna FORCE :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for her. >< Fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: