Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Post 137c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2963, which Digi proudly reports as also equaling 870m or 45.7kcal. XD Righteo, continuing today's events?
-Phew, I was allowed to stay seated for worship again today. Like every week, I sang everything, but meant absolutely nothing.
-Did I say yet? Today was a combined service with the Mandarin congregation! Reverend Lam spoke, and Smoky jie jie expertly translated for him!
-Afterwards, PIG mum again abandoned me inside the loo by myself, but again, I managed okay, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Then PIG mum tootled me off to Plaza for lunch. Alas, as we were entering, one of the guys that works for Sultan's Kebabs walked past us, stopped, turned around and told me, "Sorry, naz isn't @ work today."
-Alas. instead, for lunch, PIG mum restricts me to only half a bowl of yummy chicken nanban from Sushi paradise. We share a yummy pudding milk tea, and dearest dad throws in 1.5 chips from his KFC Zinger burger meal for me. Mikey sits with us; right now, he's living @ ipswich while studying med! Dearest dad was so cute: he called Mikey mickey! XD
-Almost forgot to say! When PIG mum and I were entering Plaza, we bumped into Horace! I've never been close to him, but I remember him as a superb badminton player!
-PIG mum tootled us home, I went once more to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-I received a message from kwany saying that he and Mel Mel would come late, because of their small group. When they both finally arrived, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let them in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Today, we played some weird game with numbers! Lol, mel Mel and I teamed up to play Kwany; he lost and has to shout me shaved ice next time he comes over! But in true teacher fashion, he turned it into an assignment for me: I haveta research and write him 100 word, dot point, about it. XD
I walked them out when they left, used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Alas, no sooner than I return online does PIG mum awake from pigland, tumble downstairs and order that I shower.
-Obviously, I wash and rinse my own hair today. Horrid PIG mum only lets me wash each body part three/five times, meaning I feel dirty now, but that's okay, I've promised myself that I will return to washing each body part twenty-five times toms and I'll be clean then. :o) PIG mum also gleefully forces poor Ela to scrub various body parts twenty times. At least I know to say 'thank GOODNESS' each time I reach the last time and not 'thank GOD', because really, there's absolutely NOTHING to thank God for!! ><
-After drying and rekitting myself (PIG mum helps only with Elf's AFO, nothing else), I return online briefly, before dearest dad calls dinner.
-Before joining the parents @ the dinner table, I take myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa home-grown vegetables (at least three different types), two/three huge chunks of sweet carrot and two/three/four wee little chunks of beef.
-Dinner's spooned down with one bowl of yummy chicken and carrot soup, then I walk mysewlf slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Anyways, haveta go complete that mini-assignment Kwany gave me! XD Fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: