Sunday, September 8, 2013

Monday Post 136

Good afternoon from I-paddy! Enjoy the capitalisation at the beginning of sentences, but excuse the random auto-text. XD anyways, today I have been hard at work plodding 3522 steps today (which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 1.05km or 54.1kcalXD) and TWFT topic is "Don't Sell Out'. Righteo, events for today?
-I used the pot :p twice last night and once this morning at 6:50am, before spending the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.p
-When dearest dad left for work one hour later, I kissed him goodbye and used the pit :p once again. The amazing thing was that I somehow managed to fall fully back asleep before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes," only ten minutes later!
-BRB!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: