Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday Post 135c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2859, which Digi proudly reports as also equaling 830m or 42.9kcal. XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-When Carol announced her arrival @ three minutes past four, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Turns out Carol was slightly late coz she'd been stuck in congestion along Logan road.
-I had one tinkle before Carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Carol rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was repinning Digi back onto my pyjama pants.
-Carol and I held hands and walked out to the gobbling :P table together. Arvo tea was one yummy banana (Carol started slicing it for me, but I told her, "No need, just hand me it.") and one yummy mug of mint green tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol very lightly massaged Ela for one whole hour, while I read. I tried our book club novel for another four pages, but gave up. Sorry, tt's voring beyond words! Instead, I started reading one of the books I picked out @ the Lifeline Bookfest that some church peers had taken me to earlier this year, Band-aid For a Broken Leg. It's really interesting!
-At 6pm, Carol took me once more to the loo. She's back next week and taking me out to Toastmasters; I presume Annette's coming back on Saturday, then.
-Soon after she left, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately booted me offline. I went once to the loo first; of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything.
-When I exited the bathroom, first, PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to practise piano. I'll keep saying this, but I don't really mind, because i've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so cruelly tore away my ability to play semi-decently; honestly, I wasn't half-bad ...
-Next, PIG mum gleefully forced both arms on that ball exercise that Joey taught me. I'm smart now, though: PIG mum gleefully forces me to do everything ten times; originally, I'd say, "Thank God, for the final time, last one ..." only I realised that I really didn't have anything to thank God for, so now I just say "Thank goodness". Afterwards, I congratulate myself on saying the right thing.
-Finally, PIG mum gleefully forced poor Elf to endure a painful standing calf stretch. Personally, I'm just grateful that she didn't gleefully FORCE :( me to walk on the bloody treadmill for her; my right thigh's still really sore!!
-Before dinner, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Rolls was having an I-Pad chat with Carrie and Ashley; I wandered over and said hi, too. Then i leaned in further and asked, "Is Ashley eating a ping pong ball?!" Carrie laughed. "No, she's just sucking a dummy." XD
-Dinner was yummy tonight! The yummy rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, some yummy mok nee (say that in Canto); actually, 'twas the kind that comes in strips, maybe that's called 'wun yee' (say that in Canto too)? and two/three small chunks of delicious chicken.
-Dinner was spooned down with one yummy bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl (well, brb, it's already 8:57pm) with my final, final plodding total for Tuesday, the final, final events for today plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Wednesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: