Monday, September 30, 2013

Tuesday Post 139

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3172 steps today (which D2 proudly reports as also equaling ninety kcal or 1.26km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Be Their Guiding light' but thirdly and way most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after Annette leaves @ 6pm!!!! Righteo, events for today?
~I used the pot :P once last night and once again this morning @ 6am. Then I spent the ten minutes till 6:10am having Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she could be happy and/or satisfied. Afterwards, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work around 7:45am.
-More happy snorings with Daddy bear follow, plus @ least one more pot :P after the ringing phone awakens me, before PIG mum comes and pokes me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she comes back, I swing myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum gets me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
For some reason, today PIG mum gleefully forces Ela to practise preparing breakfast for me. I don't mind, coz I'm seated while doing it.
-So I happily munch two happy Weetbix with barely 1/3 a spoonful of sticky manuka honey, pop all my usual drugs :P and scull one full mug of water. I also continue my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Before leaving, I went and did a stinky unspeakable. Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but I also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-Of she tootled me to see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to Jacky Cheung all day, too. While PIG mum drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes.
-physio today: three attempts before sitting down, then just stood for the whole session and did exercises for Ela, who pointlessly opened the loo door @ the end. And somehow, i've gotta do better toms: PIG mum wasn't satisfied with my performance today and says she won't take me again next week to the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese Restaurant for lunch if I don't do better! ><
-But happiness was getting to go there for lunch today! Andrew was sitting their, watching television; PIG mum found out that Aunty Jenny's older son's called Damien and he's fifteen.
-I had my favourite fried chicken with tomato rice (normal oil) while PIG mum had seasonal vegetables with beef rice. Thanks to Andrew who shouted PIG mum and I one crunchy prawn cracker each (okay, Aunty Jenny told him to. XD) although PIG mum did tell him off for sticking blu-tack into his ear! o_O
-Before leaving PIG mum took me once to the loo. Oh, and Aunty Jenny randomly shouted me a red apple! PIG mum's having that now, I think.
-When PIG mum tootled us back to Warrigal Square, Era again helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-At Woolies, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk through the entire bloody store buying groceries. I think she likes doing that so she can gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the trolley.
-Back home, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill, then I plopped online while she walked her own time.
-Annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-Toms: another mid-morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Doubtless poor Ela will haveta hold onto the toilet rail; I only got out of doing that today coz I knew i'd use the loo after lunch.
-Aunty Mecky will come mind me for three hours from 11:30am till 2:30pm, while Aunty Anne and Aunty Bingki are shouting lucky PIG mum out for lunch!
-Me, I'd better continue writing Giant's biography for the competition!
-So fingers crossed I can bbl after 6pm ,else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: