Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Post 138c

Good evening! Joni's devotional topic's 'Man of Sorrows ... Lord of Joy. Righteo, continuing today's events?
-Amazingly, when Carol arrived just before 4pm, PIG mum went and let her in! Then she yapped away @ Carol, thus giving me time to play Bejeweled once first.
-Eventually, I got to have my nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Carol helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Carol helped with only my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (Carol helped with only Elf's AFO). After that, I headed over to the loo, usually for two tinkles, but today, after only one tinkle and having sung 1/5 of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but hatefully out aloud, I realisfelt like doing a stinky unspeakable and asked Carol please for one mug of water, which was the first for today I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-Afterwards, Carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where afternoon tea was the yummy tuna sushi PIG mum had bought for me (also thanks to her for the tiniest drop of soya sauce) plus one yummy mug of mint green tea, my second, official and last mug for today that I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol came and gently massaged Ela for thirty minutes, painting her eggplant purple with yellow cheese dots today. That's what she had for lunch, actually. I reached pg. 175 @ 5:55pm, just when Carol stopped.
-Before leaving, Carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She's back on Wednesday, and explained to me that when she takes her parents out, she holds onto them but doesn't lemme hold onto her because I'm apparently a lot more steadier on my feet than they are? Lol, and I thought I was the most unbalanced person ever ... XD
-Dunno why, but Nine's news wouldn't load tonight. However, around 6:20pm I did take myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Planning to go get my Facebook fix now. XDFingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: