Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sunday Post 137b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1135 (remember that like 248 of those steps were plodded last night @ Pole's house; Digi proudly reports that 1135 steps also equals 330m or exactly seventeen kcal. XD) Righteo, continuing events for today?
-Yup, I went and got my naruto fix. XD
-When Carol announced her arrival @ 4:04pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before Carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was repining Digi onto my pants for me.
-We held hands and I walked out well to the gobbling :P table with her.
-Arvo tea was only half a toastie plus one yummy mug of mint green tea, my last for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol came and massaged Ela very lightly for over sixty-five minutes! While she very gently scrubbed and brushed away, I read Moby Dick out aloud. It's looking pretty boring right now, I admit... will persevere with it, and hope it picks up soon!
-I suddenly remembered to call Aunty A over for dinner @ 5:10pm! Turns out she went to the hospital this morning; she's coming over for dinner around 7pm.
-Before leaving, Carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She's back next Saturday, and will be having dinner all by herself tonight. Wonder where Stef, Keith and Wilson have all gone?
-Dearest dad's just returned home; he's whipping up dinner now.
-And once dearest dad returned, I heard PIG mum stir, so doubtless she's about to come downstairs, gleefully boot me offline and gleefully force me to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her. *sigh* Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^@

No comments: