Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday Post 161c

Good evening! *sigh* Without Digi to provide my new plodding total with nor Joni's devotional, guess I'll just continue with tonight's events ...
-Firstly, Joni's devotional topic for tonight's 'I am Glad'.
-When Annette announced her arrival shortly before 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Annette helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (Annette only helped with my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (Annette helped only with Elf's AFO). Then I headed over to the loo for two tinkles, also leaning against the side rail and slowly, softly but hatefully singing my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, closing both eyes for all the important numbers.
-Afterwards, Annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my half an arvo toastie and mug of white tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Instead of reading moby Dick (it's astonishingly boring! XD), I just chatted with Annette while she massaged Ela for thirty-five minutes, painting her maroon with gold/yellow spots today.
-Before leaving just before 6pm, Annette took me once more to the loo. She's having bangers and mash for dinner tonight, has tomorrow off and will be back on Saturday afternoon.
-So fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: