Sunday, September 15, 2013

Monday Post 137

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3443 steps today (which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 1.03km or 51.8kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Before You Build (2)' but thirdly and most importantly, I'm still owed some time online after Carol leaves, only I've zero idea how long coz I was helping Michael edit some work! XD Anyways, events for today?
~Woohoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-After that, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, but how come dearest dad left for work so early? When he came and kissed me goodbye, 'twas only 7:25am! "Oh, I'm just busy," dad explains.
-So after dearest dad leaves for work, Daddy bear and I cuddle and snore. It's not long before PIG mum comes and pokes me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she comes back, I swing myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth 9poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was three yummy Weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the 4WD, where she tootles me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forces poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listen to Nsync's 'Millennium'  album all day, too. Anyways, while PIG mum drove, I closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the angel/saint. Only, whilst PIG mum was driving along the highway, I suddenly felt her slow! Opening both eyes, I saw all traffic had almost come to a standstill, and ahead there was a little billboard informing everyone there was an accident on Alice Street.
-I got out PIG mum's mobile, ready to ring the NAB should we look like we'd be late, but just then, we passed the accident site and the roads cleared! PIG mum said don't bother to ring UQ; we're almost there.
-Indeed, we were only like two/three minutes late! PIG mum takes me upstairs to the loo once, then kindly leaves me with some random boring mag and goes back downstairs to pay.
-Matt comes for me with a walkbelt, holds Ela and walks me into the gym. Physio today: fifteen minutes tilt table, work for ela, weight shifting, stepping for erf and four-six laps walking along hallway.
-Afterwards, PIG mum takes me once more to the loo before tootling us home. Alas, she refuses to take me out for lunch anywhere.*grumpy* >< Anyways, whie she drove, Era helped Ela stretch fot fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-Back home, PIG mum and I baked pasta! Yay for Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup. XD The frozen vegies weren't really yummy, but the can of smoked tuna we added to the pasta was! I wonder what happens to the rest of the pasta ... PIG mum only lemme have barely half a bowl, see. I also drank one mug of peppermint tea holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-After lunch, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty-five minutes.
-Then I went once to the loo before walking myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Hey, Carol should arrive soon, so fingers crossed I can bbl, else toms i've got a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio before Annette comes to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: