Monday, September 9, 2013

Tuesday Post 136b

Good afternoon and heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1730, which Digi proudly reports as also equaling 500m or 16.5kcal. XD Righteo, continuing events for today?
-After finishing Tuesday post 136, I got my Facebook fix XD until PIG mum awoke and tumbled downstairs from pigland, calling me over for lunch.
-So I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-Lunch was just last night's leftovers; I really dunno why horrid PIG mum refused to take me out to the Sushi Train out for some yummy udon for lunch. :( uncle Pong's green beans were super-crispy and yummy, though! Also, PIG mum lemme eat one tub of yummy vanilla Vaalia yoghurt for dessert!
-Afterwards, i drained one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly' then walked myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-One stinky unspeakable later, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the computer table.
-Seeing it's only 2:15pm right now, I'm highly tempted to go write my special blog post about the minions!
-So again, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: