Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday Post 161d

One final good evening!  Alas, with horrid PIG mum denying me Digi, I've zero way of providing a final, final plodding total for tonight. >< Instead, final, final events for tonight?
-When PIG mum booted me offline, I went once more to the loo first. Of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything myself, but hey, that was expected.
-Then yup, horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. While I walked, I watched some cricket!
-Anyways, I'm back online now, while PIG mum's plodding her own twenty-five minutes.
-Toms: writers group! Lol, i'm so happy that homework is back to once a fortnight instead of once a month. XD
-Fingers crossed PIG mum will lemme enjoy a yummy chicken katsudon for lunch from Hanaichi afterwards!
-And I've forgotten: am I still taking a break from acupuncture?
-Annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm, although alas, we're not hitting Garbo together. Will try persuade dearest dad to take us all out for dinner again.
-Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: