Sunday, September 1, 2013

Synday Post 135c

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2572. (Hah, i'm just over 2.5grand. XD) Digi's final, final report for Sunday: 2572 steps also equals 760m or exactly thirty-nine kcal. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: mid-morning UQ physio session with Matt. Lol, I dunno what to do about the bloody tilt table ... XD
-Then, we're meeting Mrs. Dent and Nana for lunch @ Fasta Pasta @ 1pm! Guess that means we'll come home first.
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-And alas, the parents are randomly chucking a cow @ me. >< *sigh* Anyways, I've had a fairly good day, will try my hardest to not let the cruel and unfaithful God destroy it for me ... righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: