Sunday, September 1, 2013

Monday Post 135

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2359 steps today (which Digi proudly reports as also equallingalso equalling  (8which Digi proudly reports as also equaling 700m or 35.9kcal XD)) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Take God to Work With You' but thirdly and most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home from lunch with Mrs. Dent and nana!!! But just noting down that I had an awesome sleep last night (nature didn't call until 6:50am), UQ physio with matt, grocery shopping with PIG mum @ woolies and Carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm; toms I've got a bloody torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing uesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: